CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-22T22:01:14+00:002017 Hyundai Elantra CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-22T22:01:14+00:00
- Remove and reinstall four wheels to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( %) Rear ( %)
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle. Only comes in fully synthetic or semi-synt
- CALIPER SLIDE SERVICE FRONT / REAR
- CLEAN AND ADJUST REAR BRAKES
- Replace front brake pad linings and replace front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
MARCIA K. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/21/2021